As a second-generation successor to a family company established in 1956, Applied Communications Services, Inc. offers its clients a wide variety of communications products, technologies, and services. ACSi is in Northborough, Massachusetts and provides cutting edge communications systems to clients throughout the state, region, and nation.
ACSi offers a full line of land-mobile radio and wireless products and specializes in integrated RF voice and data systems. We are a turnkey systems integrator which encompasses various voice and data communication technologies. Our solutions range from traditional voice communications to convergent RF solutions for voice, data, text and even video.
In-building coverage enhancement for Public Safety systems, carrier networks(s) or both are another area of ACSi expertise. We provide compliance testing to NFPA and municipal standards and, if enhancements are required, our certified technicians provide system design, validation and implementation.
ACSi is an approved PSE01 Contract Vendor for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for Two-Way Radio Communications.
ACSi is here for you
Our design work and technology are done with your need and your budget in mind. Sometimes our clients’ budgets demand a phased progression or a re-purposing of older hardware. Other times, to accomplish the clients’ goals the newest technology is required. Whatever the need, whatever the budget, Applied will provide a careful analysis of your needs and a thorough explanation of your options.
ACSi’s technical excellence
ACSi has taken the lead to provide emerging technologies for the benefit of its customers.
- First Multi-site Simulcast DMR Tier III System
- Nationwide Cross-Technology Integration of analog private network from UHF to DMR UHF with SmartOne dispatch regardless of radio technology
- Turnkey Digital Radio Upgrade – NXDN/DMR, UHF & 800MHz
- One of the first to offer Multi-mode DMR & LTE Radio
- Customized Voice, Data and GPS capture to integrate with concrete truck dispatch management software
- Installation of video capture equipment for transportation company
ACSi 24/7/365 support
- ACSi responds to its customers with 24/7/365 support when needed.
- ACSi provides several support options based on the needs and budget of its customers.
- ACSi is committed to building long-term relationships by directly involving its customers in the design, implementation, and post-installation process.